Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life as it is..

Man oh Man.. I've been busy lately with work, so tired that i was lazy to blog. I just transferred to work at JPM (Prime Minister's Office). which one?? Let that be a secret..shhhh!! It had been a great month for our local team DPMM FC, they've won against woodland wellington and drew with former S-league champion Geylang United.

For the bad news, my favourite team Manchester United got thrashed 4 -1 against liverpool. The game was dull to begin with, the only lively player was carlos Tevez and Park Ji Sung. The rest were in dream land... hope that the lost could spur the team on. Huhu~ the lost made my week actually, got made fun off by my bosses at work and some colleagues ehe.. but its all for fun. It's always a good rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool...its just the passion they say.

Hehe..one reason i've been away from blogging is that i'm currently active in Kallangroar.com forum site. It's all fun there. I've posted the link so come and register. If your a big fan of DPMM FC then that's the site you want to be. :) oohhhhh~ almost forgot my id is west1312, so do greet me if you see me yeah. so life goes on yea~ :P

No comments: