Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good N Bad year

It's now the month of December, the holiday month for most of us in Brunei, except for those who are working on their 1st year at work and those who are not allowed to have holiday from work. haha.. Well, i've been busy a lot on this month..nope..not because of work but family commitment.. yeah..last week my cousin had a wedding and tomorrow.. my other cousin is going to have a bersuruh or engagement... and then there's this one special day.. my birthday.

Yes~ MY BUFDAY, hahahahah~ i'll be 25 this year.. how time flies... i still feel like i'm stuck when i was 16.. i don't feel 25 at all... maybe i have a peterpan syndrome..huhu~ anyways.. my wish would be to be in a serious relationship..there i said it.. Yes... that's my wish.. and i hope it comes true. I'm not ashame to say it out loud.. There is this girl that i admire, but lately we haven't even talked or chat anymore.. i kinda miss her.. but anyway i wish for her happines..with whoever she's with...

I've been through a lot of bad relationship this past few years... and i've lost my self confidence in the time of healing.I've tried everything to build up my confidence..by helping others with their relationship.. i feel that i can relate with them by helping them.. instead i tend to remember all those past torn relationship..and i'm usually stressed out~ i know it sounds like alasan~ but its hard to get it over with...

I wish someone would be there for me.. wherever "she" is.

No comments: